Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Ofra Cosmetics Absolute Silk Peptide Foundation Review

Today i wanted to do a review on Ofra Cosmetics Absolute Peptide Foundation

Now i know when i was looking to purchase the foundation i had a hard time finding reviews for the product. Ora Cosmetics is a relatively new brand to the high end cosmetic world but has been gaining attention here lately.
I received a sample of the foundation from an order i had placed and it took me a while to try it. It wasn't until i was self tanning that i actually tried it because the sample i received was super dark compared to my natural pasty white skin tone.

So before I give my opinion lets start with what this product claims it can do:

  • oil free
  • long lasting 
  • easy to apply
  • incredible coverage
  • contains antioxidants for anti aging results
  • will not budge until you wash your face with a cleanser
So let me start my saying that the only reason I even tried this foundation is because it was the only one i had on hand that matched my newly tanned skin tone. On that note i am very happy i did try it!

This has become my new favorite foundation! 
This is the only foundation that I truly believe looks the most like real skin. This foundation is so light on the skin and looks beautiful when applied. I do have dry to normal skin and do not generally set my foundation. This covered my acne and redness with one coat! 
I have gotten so many compliments on my skin when i use this foundation! 
I apply this using my Morphe M439 Brush ( love this brush) but any dense brush will do!
Now be warned this is a super liquidy foundation, which i really don't mind i think it makes it apply better. 
This foundation is more of a natural finish and my oily girls may need to set this foundation. 

What i love about this product:
  • It comes with a pump
  • glass bottle
  • large shade selection (shades are in numbers and they even have half numbers)
  • shipping was fast
  • very buildable coverage and will never look cake
  • long wearing
  • light weight
The only thing i have to say i do not like about the product is that there are not any stores near me that sell it so i have to order it online but i love it so much I'm willing to look past that. 

So here is me wearing the foundation.
I am wearing shade #4 for reference.
 (yes this is considered tan for me lol)




So overall i would absolutely repurchase this foundation again and again!!
Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment