Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Top 10 High End Cosmetics That Are Worth The Money

So i have compiled my top 10 high end cosmetics that are totally worth the splurge!
**Disclaimer I was not paid to make this list everything was bought with my own money**

1. MAC Fix +
When I say I use this every day I mean it! 
This is the most important product I have! 
It's got so many uses! You can use this to prime your face for makeup or to set your makeup. I use this mostly for my eyeshadows though! If you spray this on your brush before applying your eyeshadow you get a mor roughened application! This seriously makes or breaks my eyeshadow application I am not joking!!
2. Marc Jacobs Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer
My dry skinned ladies will LOVE this! I use this after my actual moisturizer and before my actual primer. Now this is an extra step and you can use this alone as a primer ( which I do sometimes and it works just as well). I just love how this makes my skin look and feels! This contains coconut extract which does wonders for you skin! 

3.Ofra Cosmetics Silk Peptide Foundation
Okay I won't stay long on this one. If you read my latest blog you know this is a new favorite for me! This foundation is amazing! The coverage is amazing but still looks natural. This looks the most like real skin then any other foundation I've ever tried! 

4.Josie Maran 100 % Argan Oil Light
So here is another for my dry skinned ladies!! I love to use this with my foundation. So basically all you do is mix it on the back of your hand with your favorite foundation and then apply it to your face. It helps keep your skin moisturizer and will also help thicken any runny foundation you have! You can also use this as a moisturizer too! 

5.Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal
If you want a very glowing look then you need this!! I love how pigmented Becca's highlights are! The shade opal is perfect for my fair to medium skin tones ladies and will give you this beautiful glow! Now I reach for this when I want a more intense highlight. 

6.Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
Mac soft and gentle is a staple for any makeup fanatic! This is such a gorgeous highlight and does give more of a natural glow to the skin! I reach for this when I want more of a natural look that day where as I would want to reach for the Becca if I'm going full glam. And I have no idea how they did it but I think this smells like the name( I know im not the only one who smells their products lol). If you have it or plan to purchase it just smell it you'll see what I mean. 

7.Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
Talk about weightless coverage! Urban Decay has out done themselves with this concealer! I use this under my eyes and to highlight my face and it's perfect! It blends like a dream and never creases under my eyes! 
8.Mac Lipstick in Hue
This is the PERFECT nude for my Paulette skinned toned ladies!! Not to mention if you have dryer lips you'll love this! It's a creamy texture so it won't dry out your lips like matte shades! This is just the most gorgeous peachy nude shades I've ever found! It's a must! 

9.Younique Precision Brow Liner
I'm telling you not only is this better than the Anastasia brow wiz but it's CHEAPER!! I'm always looking to save money where I can especially when it works better! The only down size is the color selection is much smaller but I do feel like it would work for a large range of brow colors. The spoolie is perfect for taming my brows and the pencil itself is perfect for perfectly sculpting my brows! The formula of this is just amazing so worth the money! 

10.Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Okay now this is my FAVORITE mascara! Nothing beats it! My lashes look amazing when I use it!! Even with the shortest of lashes your lashes will look long and voluminous without getting clumpy! You just go wrong with it! Just buy it you won't regret it! 










No comments:

Post a Comment