Monday, February 8, 2016

MAC Musthaves

I am a die-hard MAC Cosmetics fan! When i first started playing with makeup this was really the only high end brand i used! That being said i have used many of their products and have a few that are so worth the money!

I just want you all to know how difficult it was for me to narrow down my list to only 10! I love so many of their products but I decided to only include what I couldn't live without!

1. MAC Fix +
If you do not own this you need to run to your nearest MAC store and purchase this ASAP. I love this product!!! This bottle has so many uses its insane! you can use this to moisturize your skin, prime your skin for makeup, set your makeup, sheer out your foundation, give your favorite foundation a dewy finish, and even intensify your eyeshadows. Those are only a few uses and i swear every time i get on the internet i find a new use! This is so worth the money! If you could only purchase one item from this list i would say it needs to be this one!

2. MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation
When they say waterproof they mean it! i have worn this to work out, in the rain, in just about any situation you would think water could ruin your foundation and it never budged! I don't even set this foundation and it lasts all day! Now I do have normal to dry skin and this is more of a skin like finish, I would not say this is matte in any way BUT that does not mean you cannot set this to make it a matte finish! i just love this the coverage is amazing i only need one coat to cover my redness and acne. 


MAC Soft and Gentle is the most beautiful natural highlight shade i have ever seen! If you want a highlight that doesn't look like you came from a disco party then this is for you! This highlight is so creamy it melts into your skin and gives you  that "Glowing from within" look! I get compliments on my skin every time i were this.

This was my first love with MAC. This has a matte finish but does not cling to any dry patches you may have and will keep you shine free for hours! Mac claims this product is a medium coverage but i would say its a full coverage! I love this for days i want a matte finish or need lots of coverage. My fair skinned ladies will appreciate the color range also! I love this so much i have gone through like 6 bottles in the last two years! If you ladies are like me going through an entire bottle of foundation is crazy! I love makeup so i have so many foundations on hand that i rarely use the same one even three times a week BUT i use this one so much i just keep going back to it.

All Mac lipsticks are just amazing but this formula has to be my very favorite! I am not a huge fan of the matte lip movement that has been going around. I think matte lips look great but they are not very functional for my every day life! This formula is exactly as it sounds! It is so creamy and pigmented and won't dry out your lips! I love that this formula has more of a velvet finish which means its not exactly matte but it doesn't have any sort of sheen to it. T he one thing i really don't like about matte lips is if you have dry lips like i do, even if i moisturize and exfoliate before, the lipstick clings the cracks in my lips or any peeling skin. The amazing party about this formula is its moisturizing and will not cling to those parts of your lips! 

Can we take a moment to admire this gorgeous blush!! I absolutely love this color! It looks fantastic on every skin tone and it blends like a dream! Going through and entire blush pan is crazy considering how much is in it and how many i have but i have repurchased this bad boy THREE times guys!! It is so worth it!

This is my favorite eyeshadow EVER! I have repurchased this THREE times already! i use it just about every day! this is gorgeous all over the lid! It is just shimmery enough to wear every day but also gorgeous to glam up any eye look! i love to spray my brush with some Mac Fix + and then use this eyeshadow it just intensifies the shimmer! 


This is the most beautiful highlight shade ever! this is gorgeous to highlight your inner corners or your brow bone! unfortunately this is a pro only color which means it can only be purchased online or at pro stores BUT you do not have to be a "pro" to purchase! It is absolutely gorgeous!

This is the perfect transition color!! if you love a good smoky eye you need this! I have already hit pan on this and need to purchase another one ASAP!

Does this not look just like chocolate? if only it smelled like chocolate but we can image it does. Any way this shade is gorgeous on the lid!! i love using this with my smoky looks or on its on in the crease!!

So there you have it those are my must haves from MAC Cosmetics! I love Mac for many reasons, not only are their products amazing and such high quality BUT they always have free shipping online, their customer service is top notch, and they offer the Back to Mac program!
If you aren't familiar with he Back to Mac program basically they take back all your empty containers and give you a free lipstick in exchange! 
Yep i said FREE lipstick for your empties!!
Now they only take certain containers so check out the website for which ones stye are, when yo get a new product check the packaging it'll ally say "Back 2 Mac" on the inside. 
I have gotten three lipsticks for free so far just by doing this its great!!

Thanks for reading guys!! please leave me a comment below if you loved it and tell me what you would like a review of next!!







No comments:

Post a Comment