Monday, February 8, 2016

Top 10 Drug Store Products

1. MILANI POWDER BLUSH
Milani blushes are amazing! They are perfectly pigmented and come on this is so pretty! It looks like a rose! The color range they have is amazing and so worth the price these are less than $10 and are a fantastic option for a drugstore blush.

2.NYX BUTTER LUPSTICKS
I just love NYX in genera but this is my favorite lipstick ever! This nude is gorgeous on so many skin tones and they are so affordable!! I believe these are $6 each I mean you can't go wrong! Plus they smell like skittles in my opinion which I love! 

3.ESSENCE EYELINER PEN 
Essence is a very underrated brand! This felt tip line rid less than $3 and works just as well as my $20 one!! It's super black and doesn't dry out quickly! Just love it you need it! 

4.MAYBELLINE FIT ME DEWY SMOOTH
Maybelline is stepping up there game guys!! This foundation is fantastic to be from the drug store! I've heard great things about the matte version too but I haven't tried it being as I have dry skin. This really does give you a healthy dewy look to the skin and lasts all day! Don't get me started on the color range because it's fantastic for a drugstore brand! They have one to match your skin tone I promise! 
5. ELF GEL LINER 
ELF has some amazing products! This gel liner is only $3 and works just as well as my high end ones! It's smooth very pigmented and last all day! 

6. NYX HD BLUSHES 
NYX again! Their HD blushes are so cheap and so pigmented! They are around $6 and have so many color options! I just love them! 

7. MAYBELINE FIT ME CONCEALER 
Maybelline again guys!! 
This fit me concealer is a dupe for the nars creamy concealer and is only $4!! The shade selection is not the best but is still pretty good for a drug store brand. They staying power is identical to the nars concealer though so if your wanting the nars try this one first! 
8. ELF HD POWDER
ELF translucent powder is fantastic! It works just as well as my high end setting powders and this one is less than $5! I use this for everything from setting my face to baking under my eyes it's just great! 

9. ELF MATTE LIP COLOR
ELF matte lip colors are great! They are less than $3 and are so creamy!! You get a ton of product for the price and the lasting power of these are amazing! 
10. NYX BLOTTING POWDER 
NYX blotting powder in light or translucent is perfect for setting your under eyes! This does have some pigment to it so if you need a super bright under eye this will do it!! It never creases and no flash back in pictures either!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment