Sunday, February 14, 2016

Top 5 Makeup Geek Products and Review

Makeup geek is a brand that has recently surfaced.
The prices of their products are very reasonable and the quality rivals that of the higher end brands.

1. Eye shadow in Petal Pusher
 The eyeshadows are gorgeous and highly pigmented!
I love these more than my mac shadows and they only $6!!!
Can we just talk for a minute how beautiful this shade is?!! and it is so cheap! and it is so blendable and pigmented! The shade is Petal Pusher

2. Contour powder
The contour powder are just beautiful! they blend like a dream and are seriously only $10!!
They have plenty of shades for any skin tone too. This shade is called Break up and is for cool porcelain skin tones.

3.  Blush in rendezvous

This color is so pretty for this time of year! I love how easy the blushes are to work with and they are all under $10! i love these more than my MAC blushes honestly! This color is called rendezvous

4.  Duo Chrome Eyeshadows
Okay so all of these shades are just gorgeous but this one is my go to every day shade! The thing about duo chrome shadows is they reflect different colors when they hit light. This shade in MAi Tai is my life right now! it is GORGEOUS!! i don't think have enough words to express how beautiful these shades are. BONUS these are still only $6!!

5. Eyeshadow sparklers
Okay lets be honest here, i know I'm not the only one OBSESSED with glitter right? How gorgeous is this shade? These are loose glitter pigments and are absolutely stunning!! these are only $10 too!! This shade is Halo.

Okay so those are a few of my favorite products from makeup geek! 
I absolutely love the quality of these products and the price is on POINT! you seriously cannot go wrong with trying any of these products!
I am constantly trying new products so please comment below if theres something you think i need to try!!


No comments:

Post a Comment